Title of the Group
The Group shall be known as The Patient Participation Group of Marine Avenue Medical Centre (PPG).
The purpose of the Patient Participation Group of Marine Avenue Medical Centre (PPG) is to support and strengthen a positive relationship between the practice and it’s patients by improving communications, maintaining existing areas of good practice and improving on current services.
The Group will work together with Patients and the Practice to:
• enhance communication between Patients and the Practice
• raise patient awareness of priorities and current issues
• increase patient knowledge on health matters.
• To collate patient views on practice issues through survey and to publicise the results to both the practice and patients.
• To highlight areas of excellence.
• To identify areas of practice which, in patients view, could be improved.
• To share knowledge on issues that impact on health.
• To assist in signposting to other services/agencies.
• To produce and ensure distribution of a PPG Newsletter (Paper and Electronic) (frequency to be agreed).Please follow the link below: