We need you!
Do you want to make a difference to your practice?
Do you have any ideas that you feel could improve the way the practice works?
The Marine Avenue Patient Participation Group (MAPP Group) allows patients and members of the practice to come together to discuss possible ways to improve the practice and to create new ideas and discuss any issues.
The group is a great way for patients to be kept up to date with changes and future plans at the practice and to provide feedback on the services and the practice as a whole.
The group is run by a small number of friendly volunteer patients and members of the practice. Meetings usually take place at the practice and are typically quarterly but this is subject change.
All patients are welcome to join the MAPP group and we would encourage anyone who is interested to contact the administration team and ask for further information.
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 18th September at 4.00pm – if you would like to attend please let the administration team know and we will pass on your details to the group!
Do you want to join the group but may be unable to make some meetings?
If so, why not become a virtual member?
This means you would be a member of the MAPP group and would receive communication from the group and the practice regarding the progress of the group and updates from meetings.
You would be invited to complete online surveys from time to time on behalf of the practice and the group.
If you did want to contribute to the group then you can choose to attend meetings.
If you are interested in becoming a virtual member please contact the administration team or email your full name and email address to email@example.com.
Title of the Group
The Group shall be known as The Patient Participation Group of Marine Avenue Medical Centre (PPG).
The purpose of the Patient Participation Group of Marine Avenue Medical Centre (PPG) is to support and strengthen a positive relationship between the practice and it’s patients by improving communications, maintaining existing areas of good practice and improving on current services.
The Group will work together with Patients and the Practice to:
• enhance communication between Patients and the Practice
• raise patient awareness of priorities and current issues
• increase patient knowledge on health matters.
• To collate patient views on practice issues through survey and to publicise the results to both the practice and patients.
• To highlight areas of excellence.
• To identify areas of practice which, in patients view, could be improved.
• To share knowledge on issues that impact on health.
• To assist in signposting to other services/agencies.
• To produce and ensure distribution of a PPG Newsletter (Paper and Electronic) (frequency to be agreed).Please follow the link below: